Translate

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Other blogs/sites I have!



  My Other Blogs! 

     Because one blog isn't enough...

Just a little note I also have some longer running blogs...well three to be exact. 

Devinatart is the longest running blog I have so you'll have to excuse any work on there that is not to a standard I'd like, as it was probably done a good two years ago. Even though it doesn't look professional I like it as it shows some of my skills getting better over time and it's just nice to flick through those images from time to time. But I do cringe and delete the odd one! 

Wordpress and facebook are my newest ones I love the look of wordpress and in that it is by far my Favorite. However facebook is a lot more out there and I get more feedback on there so feel free to follow me on any of these! 

Here is and example of a piece I did for fun!



Gandalf - Completed in 2013 on brown paper, with fineliner various size, white gel pen and correction pen. 
I got bored of doing straight forward portraits and try to make them realistic so I decided to try out another style. At the time the style I had in mind was strongly influence by some of Leonardo Da Vinci's sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment