Translate

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Cool blog - ILLUSTRATION ART


                                   

                                               
Go check out - ILLUSTRATION ART

First post on here, so I thought it should be something informative! I found this other amazing website that   brings together a whole lot of other illustrators work. There are some amazing examples of work on this site and I have only looked at the first few images! I hope to concentrate on my own work over the time I am in University to make my work look as amazing as these!

Illustrator Bernie Fuchs

He does some lovely paintings working from photographs, the colours immediately stood out to me as I like these kinds of colours, they remind me of autumn colours and are just overall nice to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment