Translate

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Closure of The Public sad times!

The Public to be closed

Thought I'd put out a little shout out for The Public art gallery, as it is scheduled to close in November. I am grateful that some of my work was accepted in to their annual summer shows 2012/2013. It offered such a good array of different types of art along with activities for all ages. But who knows maybe it will some how miraculously stay as it is! Not forgetting in sixth form our teacher would manage to have our work displayed their for a short while at the end of each year. Many good and outrageous memories! 
Here are some of the works that were shown of mine! 


Coloured pencil portrait of my Nan. A4 completed I think 2 years ago, I personally think I can improve upon this now but it will forever be one of my best drawings! 


When I first completed this I wasn't too happy with it, but over time I've learned to like it! Surprisingly! 
Conte crayon on A3 cartridge paper, completed in 2012 foundation year at University.





No comments:

Post a Comment